The new version of the editor is now available. There are two new components, changes have also occurred in exports to the C + + format for OpenReality.
- separate menu for export to Python and C + +
- added a reset mode of drawing regions by clicking the right mouse button
- context menu, right-click in the select mode
- multiple selection, Shift + LMB – add an element, Alt + LBM – remove an element from selection. To move multiple selection should hold the Shift key
- preview mode from the context menu, exit by clicking the right mouse button
- component FBView
- component FBContainer
- Coordinate snapping step. Set through the items in the menu Edit.
- export regions of visual components, variables, events to the c + + Open Reality format
- fixed loading variables from the text file (*.ui)
Now the editor has become even more convenient to use.
MotionBuilder 2009 (32bit) – uibuilder