Take care if you think to use FBArrayTempalte as a dynamic array. Here is an example of a memory leaking. Our start length of an array is 3. myArray.SetCount(3) Then we change size to 4. Let’s see what happent inside that function
Quite a long time, just over a year, I’m working on a project with a codename MoPlugs. This expanded MoBu functionality and includes a set of 3-4 scripts and about 12 plugins. The project is being developed in
I’ve found a bug. In MoBu 2015 the pull box (Pull Vector, Pull Number) simply doesn’t work. In MoBu 2014 it doesn’t work when you are using it in macro.
Rather unexpected move by Autodesk, as we can see updates are only for the latest version of the product. At this time, we have an exception in the form of bug fixes for Mobu 2014. Here is a link for
This record radiates goodness)) I’ve uploaded on GitHub the 18 projects (15 of which are plug-ins and 3 small examples). So welcome to the MoBu repository! Here is a list of projects: * box_poseReader * box_rayIntersect * box_spring * constraint_driven